Full time Position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Customer Invoicing and receipts processing and collections
2. Work with Operations team to ensure payments are made and ensure debt collection on outstanding payments
3. Set up and implement Accounts Receivables best practices and policies
1. Monitor cash and bank balances.
2. Oversee and manage the company´s petty cash float.
3. Carry out a weekly/daily/monthly cash projection to ensure an accurate match of cash and daily/weekly/monthly expenses for smooth company operations.
4. Proper recording and posting of cash payments and collections in the system and filing of supporting expense receipts and vouchers as well as bank deposit slips.
5. Carry out monthly bank reconciliations and follow up on any discrepancies that may arise.
1. Prepare documents for payment and have directors approve.
2. Post all bills from suppliers in the system and file.
3. Raise cheque requisitions for wages, project costs and supplier payments.
4. Reconcile all suppliers’ statements with ledgers
5. Maintain a proper and thorough filing method and documentation of supplier bills and payments.
1. Prepare tax returns and comply with tax requirements
1. Prepare payroll and statutory and implement payments within stipulated timelines.
2. Continuous Liaising with external auditors to improve on identified financial weak points, to ensure timely preparation of financial data and documents for end of year audit.
Qualifications and Experience:
• CPA Section 3 and above
• Diploma or Higher Diploma in related course such as administration or HR is an added advantage
• Must be conversant with Quick Books
If you’ve read this far, you must be interested in the position, send your resume to email@example.com